Location: Rochford, UK
iX Cameras, the company developing the world's fastest high speed video cameras, is looking for a PCB Layout Engineer based in our Rochford offices in Essex, UK.
Working as part of our Engineering team, the role involves all aspects of PCB layout design from simple to complex multi-layer (20+ layers) boards using rigid and flex-rigid material technology. The PCB layout design tasks will be based on circuit schematics and mechanical design constraints provided by Electronic and Mechanical Engineering colleagues.
To be successful, you will require an HND or equivalent in electronics and an electronics engineering background with strong experience of PCB layout design. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a number of the following attributes.
• Experience in using Cadence PCB design tools.
• Experience in high speed design techniques, including impedance matching and signal integrity.
• Demonstrates a good knowledge of components and footprints.
• Experience in library database management and version control.
• Demonstrates a good working knowledge of design for test and design for manufacture.
• An understanding of circuit diagrams is advantageous.
• Good attention to detail.
• Enjoys working as a key member of a highly motivated, multi-disciplinary design team.
We work in a friendly and supportive environment, and our team is founded on commitment and enthusiasm for our products. We are seeking someone with the same values.
Please submit your resume email@example.com for consideration.