Following the successful transition of the i-SPEED high-speed video camera business from Olympus to iX Cameras, we want to assure our customers that all services and cameras previously provided by Olympus continue to be performed and guaranteed, wherever practicable, by the iX Cameras Service team.
iX Cameras offers a complete line of service programs, extended warranties and training classes to meet your specific product or operational needs. Our professional, factory-trained service engineers and educators will deliver this training and support at our offices, at customer sites, and through online/self-serve content.
General inquires, technical troubleshooting or ‘how to’ questions can be answered by email or phone. Please go to our Global Support
page for more information.
Professional Repair Services:  Fast, accurate and competitively priced repairs for all your i-SPEED camera needs. Our dedicated service centres in the UK, US and China stock a large inventory of parts to ensure that your repairs are completed as quickly as possible.
Guarantee:  Products are guaranteed for one year against defects in manufacture. iX Cameras will not be liable for any consequential costs, expenses or losses incurred by the purchaser with regards to items that are returned for repair or replacement under guarantee.
Designed to add peace of mind and extend the factory warranty coverage to eliminate unexpected out of pocket expenses.
- Tier 1 Extended Warranty -- includes parts, labor, 36-hours guarantee, loaner camera
- Tier 2 Extended Warranty -- includes parts only
Maintenance Contracts:  Keep your i-SPEED camera operating smoothly with a yearly calibration and check-up.
Delivered at our offices or at the customer site, our training courses are designed to show you how to use, care for, and maintain your equipment.
- Enhanced software training, per day
- Enhanced video skills training, per day
On-Site Predictive Support and Training:  Designed for customers who have 5 or more cameras. This optional service program offers our customers the opportunity to receive a 1 day visit for refresher training, camera inspection, firmware upgrades and general maintenance
Loaner Product:  Minimizes lost productivity by minimizing project downtime. Should an unexpected camera failure occur, a loaner camera will be dispatched to a customer’s site to restore business continuity while your product is in for servicing.
Rent a fully featured i-SPEED camera, accessories, and, if required, specialized camera operator for your high-speed video project.
- Cameras (includes lenses, case) -- i-SPEED camera rentals by day or week (7 days)
- Lights – rentals by day or week (7 days)
- Mounts (includes tripod and magic arm clamp) -- rentals by day or week (7 days)
- Operator – per day plus travel expenses
Choose the delivery method that best suits your needs.
- Direct shipment to customer
- Delivery by iX Cameras representative
- Delivery by iX Cameras representative with 1 day of Training plus travel expenses